WEEK 7: MAY 4th-8th
Wow! Wasn't Cinco de Mayo interesting? This week, we're going to practice our food vocabulary by watching a couple of silly food videos and recreating your own version.
- Review our food vocabulary using the PowerPoint or video below.
- Watch one or more of the ¿Te gusta....? videos.
- Download and print the template at the bottom of the page to create your own silly food combination OR recreate it on scrap paper.
- Try to use at least one type of food you have learned in Spanish. You can create as many combinations as you want and even make it into a book! Or create your own video with your ideas.
- Bonus: Ask your parents to send a photo of your silly food combination to your Spanish teacher! (Parents, we LOVE seeing what your kids are doing and getting a chance to connect with your family, but please know it is ALWAYS optional to send updates to us.)