WEEK 6: APRIL 27TH- May 1st
This week we are going to take a quick break from learning about food to discuss a Mexican holiday that is coming up called Cinco de Mayo!
- Watch the video of Señorita Watts reading a story about Cinco de Mayo OR have a sibling or your parents read the information below.
- Scroll down to choose an activity.
- Make an Ojo de Dios with sticks and yarn/string
- Listen to some mariachi music
- Make a paper flower
- Print a coloring sheet from the Crayola website and color on your own
Choose an activity below.
Listen to traditional mariachi music. What kinds of instruments do you see and hear?
Make a paper flower like the ones that might be used in a Cinco de Mayo parade!
Print a coloring page from Crayola's website to color at home.
Make an Ojo de Dios using sticks or straws, yarn or string, and a little glue.
Photo by Cesira Alvarado on Unsplash