WEEK 5: APRIL 20TH-24TH
Follow the directions below to complete this week's lesson.
- Review the clothing words from last week.
- Complete your paper doll (if you haven't).
- Review the sentence starters we have been learning as well as a new one!
- (yo) Me llamo = My name is
- Me gusta = I like
- Soy = I am
- Tengo = I have
- Llevo = I'm wearing
- Create a description of your character (from their point of view) using the 5 sentence starters above. You may either print the template below OR rewrite your sentences on your iPad or a scrap of paper.
- **Try to use proper noun/adjective agreement (the adjective or color comes AFTER the noun and matches its gender)** For example, "the yellow shirt" would be "la camisa amarilla"
- Click on the template below for an example of all of the sentences.
- Bonus: Send a picture of your completed doll and sentences to your Spanish teacher.